To Buy "in Primeur" permit to get a less expensive price of the wine and pay in 2 times: First deposit (70%) at the order (before end of july 2016) and the rest (30%) at the delivery at fall 2017.
The vintage 2015 is an exceptional year for Bordeaux wines! It offers us a very high quality and an originality.
The red wines are very well balanced with exceptional round and soft tannins. The 2015 wines are full-body and very elegant wines with a very nice finess and very accessible.
2015 was an early year with good conditions during all the season. The ripeness of the grapes (particurlarly the Merlot) was ready mid september after a dry and hot summer. Beginning of August, some rains avoid the watter stress and help for a good maturation of the grapes. Very good conditions as well for the harverst.
The Order "in Primeur" TERMS: Available until 31.07.2016
Quantité commandée 75 cl - CARACTERE 75 cl - NECTAR
(panachée ou non)
60 à 120 bouteilles 7,90 € 12,70 € + 2 bottles free
121 à 300 bouteilles 7,60 € 12,40 € + 6 bottles free
301 à 600 bouteilles 7,30 € 12,10 € + 12 bottles free
The delivery is free for 60 bottles minimum in France only.
To order, please contact us by email or phone.